See you on the other tuesday!
I am not a writer and I couldn’t write well. I am not a photographer but I am trying to get the best in every shot.
I used to shoot with DSLR Nikon D40 (my very first camera) and Nikon D90. But after a couple of years, I felt the ‘burden’ of carrying it around simply because (my honest opinion) it’s f*****g heavy! I couldn’t take it anymore when I don’t shoot anything when there are so many things around (especially when I went out with my dearest wife and lovely daughter) but the camera was too difficult to be comfort with.
That is when I sold my DSLR.
I love Still Life photography especially in Black & White.
Lately I falls for Film Photography and I pretty much shoots film for most of the time now. I don’t know how to answer if someone asked me why. It’s been a very long while since I was small when I have this kind of feeling into Film Photography. And I think now is the Time!
Still looking for projects to work on (Please don’t hesitate to drop me an idea).
Fujifilm X100 (Digital – I love the performance and most of all the ‘retro’ looks of it!)
– Zenith 11 (My very first Film SLR)
Yashica Electro 35GS (Film Rangefinder)
– Minolta CLE (Film Rangefinder – A very great RF though it only bears the name of ‘Leica’)
– Ricoh GR1 (Film Compact – Easy to carry around whenever I’m out without a bag)
– Ricoh GRD III (Digital Compact – Will always be in my pocket especially where the sign of ‘No Camera Allowed’ likely to be seen)
– Ilford Films (I shoot with HP5 for most of the time)
Enjoy the photos here.